HOW TO APPLY IN 3-STEPS
Applications received by December 1, 2020, will be considered Priority Applications.
Applications received after December 1, 2020 will be considered part of our Rolling Admissions process, and decisions will be made according to space availability.
The following information will assist you in completing the application process:
STEP 1. COMPLETE APPLICATION
• Complete online application.
• $150 application fee;
- Application fee must be received before the application is reviewed
- In case of extenuating financial circumstances, adjusted application fee may be available upon request to the Admissions Office
• Copies of current evaluations report(s);
- Submit a copy of the most recent psychoeducational assessment administered within the last 3 years. The evaluation must include:
1. Cognitive Assessment WISC-IV or V (Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children) or WAIS-IV or V (including all subtest scores)
2. Measures of Achievement, examples of tests include WJIV, KTEA 3 or WIAT III
3. Relevant tests of processing skills when applicable.
• Recommendation forms and reports from student’s school:
- English Teacher, Math Teacher, Advisor/Counselor, and Learning Specialist Recommendation Forms
- School transcripts or report cards from the past 2 years
- Group and individual testing completed by previous school (such as MAP or ISEE)
- Current 504 plan, IEP, or Learning Plan, if applicable
- Letter of recommendation from other providers (learning specialists, tutors, or other providers) may be included, but are not required
STEP 2. APPLICATION PROCESS REVIEW
• Once the application is complete and all required information
has been received, the Admissions Committee will review your student’s application
• Once the review process is completed, you will be contacted by the Director of Admissions to discuss next steps in the admissions process for your student
STEP 3. INTERVIEW AND DECISIONS PROCESS
• The Director of Admissions will invite eligible applicants to schedule an interview
• The interview may include meeting with Dr. Pike, Head of School, Rachel Spiro, Director of Admissions, and other members of the Admissions Committee
• At least one Parent/Guardian should attend this one-hour meeting with the student