HOW TO APPLY
Please be sure to complete and submit all required application forms in a timely manner.
Applications received by December 17, 2018, will be considered Priority Applications.
Applications received after December 17, 2018, will be considered part of our Rolling Admissions process, and decisions will be made according to space availability.
Applications are being considered on a Rolling Admissions bases, and decisions will be made according to space availability.
The following information will assist you in completing the application process:
Step 1. Complete Application
• Completed and signed parent/guardian and student application forms
• $150 application fee
Application fee must be received before the application is reviewed
In case of extenuating financial circumstances, adjusted application fee may be available upon request to the Admissions Office
• Copies of current evaluation report(s)
The complete report(s) must be submitted and must include –
1. WISC-IV or V (Weschler Intelligence Scale for Children) or WAIS-IV or V administered within the past 3 years (including all subtest scores)
2. Measures of Achievement
• English Teacher, Math Teacher, Advisor/Counselor, and Learning Specialist Recommendation Forms
• School transcripts or report cards from the past 2 years
• Group and individual testing completed by previous school (such as MAP or ISEE)
• Current 504 plan, IEP, or Learning Plan, if applicable
• Letters of recommendation (learning specialists, tutors, or other providers) may be included, but are not required
Step 2. Application Review Process
• Once the application is complete and all required information
has been received, the Admissions Committee will review your student’s application
• Once the review process is completed, you will be contacted by the Director of Admissions to discuss next steps in the admissions process for your student
Step 3. Interview and Decision Process
• The Director of Admissions will invite eligible applicants to schedule an interview
• The interview may include meeting with Dr. Pike, Head of School, Rachel Spiro, Director of Admissions, and other members of the Admissions Committee
• At least one Parent/Guardian should attend this one hour meeting with the student