Tyree Educational Services
OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
The Tyree Institute at Wolcott School offers a wide range of services designed to help students and adults realize their greatest learning and professional potential. The Tyree Institute offers parent workshops, educational programs, professional development in the field of learning disabilities, as well as fee-based college counseling and educational testing.
COLLEGE COUNSELING SERVICES
Marybeth Kravets, Wolcott School Director of College Counseling and co-author of The K & W Guide to Colleges for Students with Learning Differences, leads a team of certified college counselors.
- Tailored Consulting Services
- Individual Meetings
- Comprehensive Guidance
- College search, application, and selection process
- Counseling available 9-12th grade or postgraduate
Our staff will provide comprehensive assessments for teens and adults to identify contributing factors to difficulties at school or on the job. Evaluations provide clarification regarding:
- Specific Learning Difference
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Study Skills, Organization, Executive Functioning
- Eligibility for services and accommodations in school and standardized testing
For more information or to schedule Psycho-Educational or College Counseling Services, contact Linda Jamrozy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-610-4946.
The Tyree Institute provides outreach programming on adolescent development, educational practices, and learning differences.